For Immediate Release
Contact: Betty Forlini (703) 642-8760
Stock Calculator Release 2.0 Available for Windows
March 13, 2000, Annandale, VA -- System Support Products, Inc. announces the availability of Release 2.0 of Stock Calculator for Microsoft Windows 3.1/95/98. Stock Calculator is a stock trade profit/loss and share price calculator application.
Enhancements in the new release include:
Stock Calculator for Windows is currently available for a one-time charge of $15. A 30-day free trial is available for download from SSPIs web site at http://www.sspi-software.com/stockcalc_windows.html. Registered users of Stock Calculator Release 1 for Windows can obtain an upgrade to Release 2.0 free of charge.
- Support for saving, loading, and printing calculations.
- A new optional Total Return field shows the return percentage on the Buy and Sell transactions.
- A new optional expanded Details field shows all of the intermediate results and subtotals in the calculation.
- A new per share commission option.
- A new custom commission option allows advanced flexibility in defining commissions through the use of a table with user-defined ranges and rates.
- New tax options that allow tax rates to be defined and subtracted from the total profit.
- Support for a calculation description, which is displayed in the Stock Calculator window and is also used as the default print heading.
- New buy and sell date fields that enable showing the number of days the stock has been held (also used in the tax calculation).
- The Stock Fractions table has been moved from the Help document to a new Fractions window, which can remain open while the Stock Calculator application is being used.
- Help text has been expanded.
For additional information, please contact Betty Forlini, System Support Products, Inc., 7620 Arlen Street, Annandale, VA 22003. (703) 642-8760. Fax: (703) 642-8767 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.sspi-software.com
Return to SSPI home page