For Immediate Release
Contact: Betty Forlini (703) 642-8760
Mail Forward Release 2.0 Available for Windows
January 16, 2002, Annandale, VA -- System Support Products, Inc. announces the availability of Release 2.0 of Mail Forward for Microsoft Windows. Mail Forward is an e-mail forwarding application for Microsoft Hotmail and standard POP mail accounts.
Enhancements in the new release include:
Mail Forward for Windows is currently available for a one-time charge of $12. A 30-day free trial is available for download from SSPIs web site at http://www.sspi-software.com/mailfwd_win.html. Registered users of Mail Forward Release 1 can obtain an upgrade to Release 2.0 free of charge.
- A new option to automatically forward mail after a specified time interval.
- A new option to leave mail on the server after it has been forwarded.
- A new User Name field allows specifying the complete login name to accommodate more types of POP accounts.
- Login authentication is now supported for SMTP servers.
- A new From Account field allows specifying the sending account to accommodate SMTP servers that require outgoing mail to be from an account in the same domain.
- Alert boxes for POP server errors now include a button to continue to the next account.
- Change to remove nonstandard Hotmail e-mail header that was confusing some SMTP servers.
For additional information, please contact Betty Forlini, System Support Products, Inc., 7620 Arlen Street, Annandale, VA 22003. (703) 642-8760. Fax: (703) 642-8767 E-mail: email@example.com Web: www.sspi-software.com
Return to SSPI home page