For Immediate Release
Contact: Betty Forlini (703) 642-8760
Stock Calculator Available for Mac OS X
December 4, 2002, Annandale, VA -- System Support Products, Inc. announces the availability of Stock Calculator for Apple Mac OS X. Stock Calculator is a stock trade profit/loss and share price calculator application.
Stock Calculator is designed to be the perfect assistant for anyone doing online stock trading. Besides total cash outlay and profit/loss calculations, Stock Calculator is ideal for performing 'what if' analyses, such as determining what share price a stock needs to attain in order to return a specified profit. Highlights of the new application include:
Stock Calculator for Mac OS X is currently available for a one-time charge of $15. A 30-day free trial is available for download from SSPI's web site at http://www.sspi-software.com/stockcalc_macx.html. Registered users of Stock Calculator for Mac OS can migrate to the Mac OS X version free of charge. A version of Stock Calculator for Microsoft Windows is also available.
- When buying stock, Stock Calculator can determine the total cash outlay, per share buying price, or number of shares. The user selects which field to calculate and enters values for the remaining fields.
- When selling stock, Stock Calculator can determine the net profit amount and total return percentage, or the per share selling price. The user selects which field to calculate and enters a value for the remaining field along with the buy information.
- Stock Calculator can optionally include flat rate, percentage, per share, or custom commissions in the calculations. The custom option allows advanced flexibility in defining commission rates. User-defined taxes on the net profit can also be deducted.
- Calculations can be saved, opened, and printed for future reference.
- A built-in Stock Fractions table is available for performing at-a-glance conversions between dollar amount share prices and stock fractions in 1/64 increments.
For additional information, please contact Betty Forlini at (703) 642-8760.
Return to SSPI home page