For Immediate Release
Contact: Betty Forlini (703) 642-8760
Mail Forward Release 4 Available for Mac OS X
August 8, 2007, Annandale, VA -- System Support Products, Inc. announces the availability of Release 4 of Mail Forward for Apple Mac OS X. Mail Forward is an award-winning e-mail forwarding application for AOL, Gmail, Hotmail, MSN, and Yahoo web mail accounts. Standard POP and IMAP mail accounts can also be forwarded. Enhancements in the new release include:
Mail Forward for Mac OS X is currently available for a one-time charge of $19.95. A 30-day free trial is available for download from SSPI's web site at http://www.sspi-software.com/mailfwd_macx.html. Registered users of Mail Forward who have purchased within one year prior to this announcement will be provided with the new release free of charge. Other registered users will be offered an upgrade to Release 4 for an upgrade charge of $10.
- Application is now a Universal Binary for native execution on either Intel or PowerPC processors.
- Support for Windows Live Hotmail "Classic" mode accounts.
- Preliminary support for Yahoo Mail Beta accounts.
- Added forwarding for IMAP mail accounts (Inbox folder only).
- Support for forwarding to multiple recipient e-mail addresses.
- AOL messages deleted using the web mail interface are now ignored, without having to empty the Trash folder at the web site.
A version of Mail Forward for Microsoft Windows is also available.
Mail Forward for Mac OS X has been awarded a 4 out of 5 stars rating by About.com, a ChezMark "MacPick" (4 out of 5 apples), and a 4 out of 5 cows rating by Tucows Mac.
System Support Products, Inc. has been a supplier of affordable quality software products for over 25 years, including the ICP Million Dollar Award-winning DeskWorks® Spreadsheet application for IBM minicomputers. SSPI has been continuing this tradition in the Apple Macintosh market for the past 7 years with personal applications like Mail Forward, Stock Calculator, and Key Holder.
For additional information, please contact Betty Forlini at (703) 642-8760.
Return to SSPI home page